Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Introduction to Trash Eating!

Hello world! My name is Lauren and I'm a broke college kid who likes to eat out of the trash.
Ok, maybe this isn't the best first impression of me but give me a break! I told you I'm broke!

Anyways, after several very successful dumpster diving nights with my roommates David, Sam, and George I've decided to take it upon myself and log all the treasure we find in the trash. I'd also like to post some recipes using the food we find as I do love to cook. Oh! And of course I won't forget to post some how-to's when it comes to diving, little rules we like to follow, etc.

I think this introduction was pretty short, sweet, and to the point! If anybody has anymore questions about me or the food I find I'd be more than happy to answer them, but for now I shall get to posting about our treasures!

Happy Diving!
 Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment